Friday, January 16, 2009

Walking the Dog with Sancho

The Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote is a short (4.5 x 50) and flavorful Sancho. I smoked this dark little oscuro-wrapped treat while walking the dog in freezing cold, breezy weather. It's really hard to judge a cigar's character under these conditions, but the flavor was definitely rich and nuanced. As good as an Indian Tabac Maduro Boxer, and at a similar price point.

I can't wait to try one of these under summery conditions. For a cheap cigar, it seems to be a great value.


------

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been smoking these excellent and cheap Sanchos for a couple of years and they continue to impress.

Being in the UK and smoking outside all the time a cigar that stands up to the elements is important to me. These do that and still offer great flavour etc.

rgds
roy.r
Creekend UK

doc8466 said...

I've been low bidding on the larger RG Sancho's on C-bid, but haven't had any luck winning yet. This is a brand I've heard lots of good things about and am looking forward to trying.

Thanks for the review!