Monday, March 15, 2010

Another overpriced Graycliff: Turbo

The Graycliff Turbo (6 x 60 fat torpedo) is a strong but relatively flavorless cigar. It burns and draws well. It has a few bitter moments after the midpoint, and gets repetitive and boring in the last third. Definitely not a "nubber."

That's about all I can say for it. Nothing special and not worth spending a lot of money - certainly not the 10 bucks it retails for on the web. I would compare its flavor to Padilla Achilles, 5 Vegas cask strength II (but weaker), or a very inferior second cousin to Pepin Garcia Series JJ.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I COMPLETELY agree with you on this one! Other people I know love it....I can't find the love in the Graycliff G2 Turbo..... - gmrfish

Anonymous said...

i like it a lot i am on my third box have no regrets, very consistent good cigar graycliff g2 turbo

rasta