Monday, July 16, 2007

All Hail Carlos Torano

Yes, size matters. In this case, the smaller the better.

I recently tried a Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon, corona size, and it was powdery bliss from the first puff. Slightly reminiscent of the freebie Padron lonsdale that I experienced a couple weeks ago, but more consistent and thrilling. Heaps of powdery smoke dancing on the tongue then curling off toward heaven in glorious exhalation. Slight, cool sweetness. On a deep summer night, looking up at the stars from a hilltop backyard in Duluth, the 1916 corona hit the spot. Thank you Carlos Torano. All's right with the world.

Duluth? Don't ask. There comes a time in every man's life when he finds himself in the Duluth of his own nightmare. Your Duluth may go by another name - Bakersfield, Bayonne, Akron. It will be a place you visit infrequently, and home to relatives you deplore. When you're there, you simply endure. I recommend a Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon to help you through - a corona size, mind you, and don't be ashamed. It may be thin and short, but it knows all the right moves.

2 comments:

Donovan said...

Now, I am looking for gift for my dad. Could I choose Carlos Torano for him? How Can I get It? Thanks

Pierre said...

Yeah, that’s right! I agree with you. I am a big fan of cigars. And in my opinion, the high price is not a problem for me, because the most important is the quality of its products. And I think the Carlos Torano is highly qualified. And I am happy with the results of its products.