Sunday, May 2, 2010

Padilla Dominus Churchill: One of the Best

I've had a lot of strong cigars and a lot of expensive ones. The Padilla Dominus Churchill is simply one of the best.

In general I'm wary of Churchills - especially if they are 50 ring or fatter. I've often found the 48 ring size to be a better bet - more strength from the get-go and better performance down the length of the cigar. This one proves my point.

The Padilla Dominus Churchill lights well, draws like a dream, and has a wonderfully cool, intense straightforward maduro flavor that is equal to or better than such gems as the 5 Vegas Miami Churchill or the Padilla Miami Churchill. That's saying a lot, because the P-Miami is a kick-ass cigar.

It is as if someone took a Cu-Avana Intenso, sanded out the rough edges, loosened up the draw, cooled down the furnace, added a hint of 5-Vegas Series A, a dash of Alec Bradley Maxx, a soupcon of Ashton VSG, a trace of Camacho Corojo, a dusting of Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon, a drop of sweat from an Indian Tabac Maduro and let er rip. My God what a cigar.

9 comments:

cigarfan said...

Best written review I've read in a long time. Soupcon of VSG? Tip of the hat!

Unknown said...

I agree, the Dominus is a wonderful cigar. The spice and leather/earth are just perfectly balanced. I enjoyed the torpedo very much when they first released them last year.

Modern Greetings said...

hi

personalized calling cards said...

I am sure that this is one of the best cigarettes every made.

Christmas Cards said...

This is one of the best indeed. The post has a nice review.

Thank You Christmas cards said...

This padilla dominus churchill is indeed one of best cigarette ever. You may try it if you want.

christmas party invitations said...

I agree with Greg when he said that Padilla Dominus Churchill is a nice to use cigar. This cigar is the best.

Wedding Engagement Invitations said...

Is Padilla Dominus Churchill available in all countries? Many would try this one.

MarkBlog3 said...

Padilla Dominus Churchill is the best cigar I've tried. All are balanced, the spice and leather. I would love to buy some if I have some extra income.

A Gentle, Effective way of Chiropractic Treatment For All Ages Seattle chiropractic